Customer Satisfaction Statement
APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN is committed to creating and marketing the highest quality accommodation. Our emphasis is first and foremost on ensuring customers are completely satisfied with our service. We will make certain that our customers enjoy a long and satisfying relationship with us. Our policies and procedures are customer friendly and we make it easy for them to do business with us. We will change our policies to meet the needs of our customers and will never compromise customer satisfaction for profit. We will achieve our profits by creating happy and satisfied customers.
At APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN we actively encourage you to report complaints about our services. If you have a complaint we want you to let us know in order that we may do something about it. We know that most customers, who are not satisfied, don’t complain. They just never come back! Well, we want you back as a customer; so if you do have a complaint or even suggestion as to how we might improve our products and services please contact us at email@example.com Of course, compliments are appreciated as well!
Guest Terms and Conditions for Occupancy:
- You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
- You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
- You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
- You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
- You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
- You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
- You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, missing equipment and physical damage.
- You agree to return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
- You agree that in any case where you or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself becomes disruptive, abusive, destructive or offensive as a result of, but not limited to drug or alcohol use, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
- You agree that the provision of accommodation at this property is for personal use only and no commercial business is to be conducted on site at anytime by yourself or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself.
- You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
- You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
- You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you is required either to meet the requirements of State and or Federal legislation as applies regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties who assist us provide services to you, where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of any documentation relevant to your stay is required after six months of your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
General Terms and Conditions
The information, data, graphics and other material on this Internet website is provided in the form ‘as is’. Neither APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN, nor any provider of the information, data, graphics, or other material represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of any of said material. Any use of this information is entirely at the user’s risk. APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or disseminating this information.
APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN strives to ensure that all information, data, graphics, or other material contained in its sites is correct at the time of its inclusion. However, the accuracy of the material cannot be guaranteed and visitors using the information from the site do so entirely at their own risk. The information may not be reproduced or published in any other way or by any means without the prior written consent of APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN.
APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
These terms do not affect consumers’ statutory rights.
The management of these apartments reserves the right to charge, or pre-authorise on credit card bookings, a bond of up to $400 on weekend bookings and for peak events where it may have concerns that guests may plan to arrange parties in apartments. We have a strict No Party policy which guests agree to when they sign their guest registration card on check-in. However, if the No Party policy is breached and there is any undue noise, extra cleaning or damage, management reserves the right to withhold this bond to recover the staffing, cleaning, disturbance and repair costs of any such eventuality.
As always, your satisfaction is our number one priority and we will try our best to exceed your expectations in terms of our services and dealings with our company.
We greatly value your privacy and the trust you have in us when you provide us with your personal information. We understand the sensitive nature of personal privacy and we have the highest level of respect for your privacy. We desire to create a long-term relationship with all our customers and we offer you total peace of mind in relation to your privacy.
All credit card transactions for purchases on our site are completely safe and are handled by the National Australia Bank’s Secure Internet Payment System, which uses Secure Socket Layer systems. Using this system, your credit card details are processed using 128 bit encryption methods to eliminate the chance of unlawful interception on the Internet.
The Privacy Act requires us to set out matters of which you should be aware regarding information we may collect about you.
Our policies on the management of personal information, and generally, what sort of information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information.
What personal information is collected and held?
So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so and not to disclose this information to other parties without your complete approval.
APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy and/or permanently encrypt personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
Generally, you are not required to provide any information requested by us if you do not choose to do so. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
At APARTMENTS DOWN TOWN we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information you provide us, including information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record personal information that we reasonably require to do business with you.